- The institute possesses an up-to-date and well equipped library with text books, reference books, hand books, Magazines, Journals, periodicals, etc
- Library is rich in more than 11,000 books exclusively for B.Tech students.
- The institute subscribes for a number of technical periodicals & journals both Indian and International. The e-journal subscription has widened the prospects of browsing more than 100 standard journals of international repute.
- Newspapers (including Employment News) are also kept in the library for general awareness of the students.
- Book-Bank facility for SC/ST students sponsored by Government of West Bengal.
- Total area : 402 sq. m.
- Facilities Available from10 A.M. to 8 P.M. on all working days.
- Reading Room posses 100 seats for students.
- Area of reading room: 296 sq. m.
- Store Room can avail maximum of 50000 books.
- Currently library avail 13,000 no. of books with 17,000 book indexes.
- For digital library Libsys Software with barcode system are available.
- National journal & e- journal facilities are available.
- 5 terminals earmarked for student access.